NIOD Hydration Vaccine HV 50ml
pH 5.00-6.00 - alcohol-free nut-free vegan cruelty-free
- Fungi Composite Organisms A novel biotechnology-inspired approach to building "water reservoirs" while supplementing NMF and forming a barrier to prevent its loss, these organisms are shown to reverse the look of firmness loss due to moisture by the equivalent look of up to 20 years of aging—simply by rebuilding water density.
- Adaptive Flexo-Silicone Mesh Complex A most intricate mesh formed by multiple next generation advanced silicones that change form based on pressure and can entrap water both within and under their mesh, sealing natural and supplemental hydration in and environmental factors out. The adaptivity of this complex silicone form allow for extraordinary setting and diffusion of makeup applied subsequently if applicable.
- Blue Algae Molecular Film A "breathable" protective film derived from an Ataractic blue algae that is able to protect from physical water loss. When combined with supplemental water-retention technologies in the formula, the equivalent of near 100% water content loss prevention can be achieved.
- Himalayan Composite Flower Leontopodic Acid (through Plant Stem Cell Technology) A novel innovation increases overall visible density by encouraging the skin to retain more water.
- Enzyme-Reacted Glucosamine Amide HA Pre-Cursor (also found in NIOD MMHC) Highly complex HA-precursor system derived by enzymatic phosphorylation of N-acetyl-glucosamine through a green chemistry process.
- Sonic-Jet-Dispersed Burmese Mango Butter A nano-liquified advanced form of mango butter dispersion that saturates skin tissue with mangiferin and caffeic acid without a greasy occlusive feel associated with mango butter in its pure form—maximizing consistent tissue saturation.
- Xylitylglucoside Complex Humectant molecules from complex sugar chemistry are able to trap free water—both naturally present in the skin and supplemented water offering both an immediate and longer-term natural improvement in hydration preservation with continued use.
Other Technologies: Peat Moss for its hyaline cells acting as a water tank, polypody fern bio-molecules, plant squalane hydrocarbon for immediate hydration density and a potent dose of supplemental NMF amino acids and minerals.
Only 1 left!