NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex 15ml MMHC
pH 6.00-7.00 - alcohol-free silicone-free - nut-free - vegan - cruelty-free
- Verion 3.8.003
A multi-dimensional approach to topical hyaluronic supplementation, this advanced serum combines 12 forms of hyaluronic compounds in a peptide-charged delivery systemto offer hydration and to help skin surface look plump, comfortable and uniform
- Recommended as a core NIOD regimen product to be used with Copper Amino Isolate Serum (CAIS). If used with CAIS, apply CAIS after cleansing, followed by Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex (MMHC). If used separately, apply MMHC after cleansing before the application of other skin treatments. Apply a small amount to the entire face.
Note: MMHC helps with delivery of other skincare.
- Enzyme-Reacted Glucosamine Amide HA Pre-Cursor (Rapid Reaction) Highly complex compound is derived by enzymatic phosphorylation of N-acetyl-glucosamine through a green chemistry process.
- Bio-Yeast HA Pre-Cursor (Moderate Term Reaction) Contains oligomers of acetylated glucuronic acids derived from biofermentation.
- Novel HA Pre-Cursor Peptide Complex (Sustained Reaction) World’s first peptide complex that is pro-decorin and pro-lumican.
- Tamarind-Derived Hyaluronic Complex Vegetable-derived parallel to the body’s own hyaluronic acid offers hydration in the short-term while promoting elastic-looking skin with continued use.
- Mushroom-Derived Hyaluronic Complex Fungi-derived parallel to the body’s own hyaluronic acid offers 400% more surface hydration than hyaluronic acid (which already attracts 1,000 times its weight in water) but without the strong water affinity that can prevent penetration of water-bound technologies.
- Hyaluronic Acid Crosspolymer A unique cross-linked non-animal form of hyaluronic acid that delivers water and water-soluble actives through its nonequilibrium gel structure, helping to maintain water content with continued use. Complex delivery of water-bound content through this system allows for smaller-sized technologies to remain effective topically even in the presence of (high-molecular-weight) hyaluronic acid that ordinarily actually impairs absorption.
- Very-Low-Molecular-Weight Hyaluronic Complex A hyaluronic complex in near-impossible molecular weight for lasting hydration with continued use in a form never before associated with hyaluronic acid.
- Hydrolyzed (Low-Molecular-Weight) Hyaluronic Complex Offers lasting comfort and hydration for the skin with continued use.
- Mid-Molecular-Weight Hyaluronic Complex Offers short-term comfort and hydration.
- Fermentation-Derived (High-Molecular-Weight) Hyaluronic Acid Highly-purified fermentation-derived hyaluronic acid offers superb surface hydration and comfort while helping to prevent moisture loss.
- Hyaluronic Acid Butyrate Unique anfipatic complex from a reaction of butyric acid and hyaluronan helps support epidermic barriers to improve signs of cutaneous wellness.
Out of stock